Sunday 30 May 2010

Reel Big Fish


Back in February i saw one of my favourite bands: Reel Big Fish at Nottingham rock city, they were supported my sonic boom six whom i had previously seen. they were amazing, really. if i wasn't wearing five inch heels i would have been in the crowd, but my mother said we should stand on the balcony. which was a disaster, i didn't enjoy it one bit. although i did get saved from having my head smashed in, there was an actual mosh with very tall teenage punk/ska fans. one of my friends went there too, but i didn't see him :/ i really want to go see them with my friends and not with people directly related to me. à votre santé!

1 comment:

  1. that was a great gig if we hadn't been trawling around Notts the whole day looking for the college!

    Be thankful Little A you have a super groovy mummy.

    ReplyDelete